Showing 1–16 of 591 results
Bahco is a market-leading, manufacturer and supplier of hand tools. Founded in 1886 in Sweden by Göran Fredrik Göransson, saw blades were produced carrying the Fish & Hook trademark. The logo was created thanks to the unique manufacturing process which used the same quality steel used for fishing hooks. Creating a logo with no words and a simple symbol created an easy to recognise and simple to communicate brand of tools.
Bahco today manufactures their own high-quality tools all over Europe in their own factories to ensure that their famously high standards are upheld at all times and any tools produced meet their requirements. Having gone from strength to strength since its creation, and in 2005 Bahco group joined Snap-On Incorporated and merged with other tool brands to create SNA Europe.
Bahco and the SNA group now produce axes & splitting wedges, secateurs, shears, loppers, digging tools and much more which we are able to supply directly to you.
You can browse their wide range of tools above:
“1. Where permitted by law, all hand tools in the catalogue are offered with a lifetime warranty – a warranty against material and manufacturing defects for the normal lifetime of the tool in question. ‘Lifetime’ is defined as the period of time a tool can be expected to last under normal use and conditions.
2. The following are excluded from this general professional warranty: pneumatic tools, hydraulic tools, battery powered tools, electrical/electronic tools, torque tools, automotive tools, measuring tools, and tools which have specific warranty conditions.
3. Products are designed and manufactured for professional use. Generally, the warranty period is ONE YEAR (12 months) from the purchase date of the product. The warranty period for consumers (non-professional use) will be defined by the local regulation about consumers’ goods. Batteries are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of original purchase. If inspection shows the issue is caused by defective workmanship or materials, the product will be repaired (or at our option, replaced) without charge if still within the warranty period. As a reminder, professional use is defined as use of the tool for purposes which are related to a trade, business, or profession of the user.
4. Defective products will be repaired, replaced or substituted. In general, SNA Europe does not cover the cost of immobilization, relocation, site visit or onsite repair at the customer’s premises or travel costs for repair, replacement or substitution of products.
5. Any product that has been incorrectly used or incorrectly maintained, or that is worn from improper use or that has suffered unauthorized modifications, is not covered by this warranty.
6. This warranty does not cover any repairs required due to normal wear and tear. Consumable parts such as blades, rubber parts, seals, hammer pins, sanding plates, cutting blades, air filters, clamps, fuses and the other accessories are not covered under this warranty.
7. Any product that has been used under environmental conditions for which it was not designed or that has suffered any damage caused by external influences (water, salt water, chemical, physical, impact, extreme temperatures) or foreign substances is not covered by this warranty. In case of loss or the total or partial destruction of the product, the product is not covered by this warranty unless the beneficiary of the warranty provides precise technical proof of the origin of the claim, a material defect or a construction defect, and of the components of the product concerned.
8. A warranty claim must be submitted within the warranty period. This requires the submission or shipment of the complete tool in question with verification of sale documentation, which must validate the purchase date and the product designation, to the retailer or distributor.
9. Replacement or repair of the product will be carried out as quickly as possible. On receipt of the replaced or repaired product the customer is requested to validate conformity. Replacements and repairs provided under the warranty do not lengthen or renew the warranty period for the tool.
10. Any maintenance or repair carried out during the warranty period must, under penalty of voiding this warranty, be carried out by an authorized distributor or official service agent, except for the maintenance operations to be carried out by the user as specified in the product manual.”
Correct at the time of writing – April 2022.